Thursday, July 16, 2009

A walk in the breeze

Today is such a beautiful day. I can see the rain beating down in sheets and filling the air with her scent. I walked in the breeze today. Not on the road, not in the city, but I walked in the breeze. I took off for some work a little far away from the office and I finished it quickly, when I started walking back, there was a breeze blowing into me, something that was beyond explanation, it filled me with an elation that was so completely divine, I felt like I was a new thing in this world like I had transformed into something beyond myself.

I went in a trance in this state of mind to Corner House; bought myself hot chocolate fudge and I came back into the wind, into the breeze, I walked in a cloud like world, with nothing else but the breeze talking and whispering in my ears, the whole being rejuvenated, the soul refreshed… I walked in the breeze…

No comments:

Post a Comment