Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Perceptions and Identities

There are various things I have been told over the years, some funny, some intense, some annoyingly flirtatious, some just plain stupid. Every event I have anchored I have had an addition to my fan club. I thought I will list out the nicest and weirdest things I have been told.

I was told that my style of driving is very sexy and that the way I handle the clutch and accelerator is very slick, the way I move my feet is interesting apparently.

I have been called a walking talking advertisement for amaron batteries. ;)
I have been told that my smile is enticing and endearing, my hair is sexy and sensual, and my eyes are lovely and my figure is perfect, I move like a dream and dance like a water nymph and all that blah. But the one thing I remember very clearly is what I was told about my beauty, he said “every eye blink is a blot on your beauty”. And I was told that my beauty comes from so deep inside that I have an aura around me that makes people around me happy and makes them smile with my exuberance.

I was told that I should not attempt to change perfection or even wish for it.  Now that is totally stretching it, but I will accept it graciously.

They say that I sound so good all the time that I actually enthrall all audiences on the phone, on radio, on the mike or even otherwise.

I have been told that I am like a bubble, vivacious and like lightning mercury, sparking and sparkling like fizz and wild like Gaea. I think I am blessed to be told these things.

I was once told that I am the missing link between apes and humans and every time I think of that I laugh my guts out. :D

Mom tells me that I walk like a guy, I look like a school kid, I look messy and bad, I think she is my biggest critic, in everything I do.

One of the ardent fans told me that my mind and the way i wrote and pictured things in my head and the way i believed in what was true and pure and the way i spoke is what is the most beautifully unique thing about me and it is so easy for anyone to fall in love with someone like me, now that was something really nice.

I have also been called arrogant, obstinate, intense, impulsive, crazy, insane, abnormal, short tempered, moody, loud, roguish, boisterous, naughty, evil, imposing, over confident, bossy, and various other not so pleasant things. Things I am not so proud of.

I am not so comfortable with compliments or flattery, but I seem to get more then my desired share of it.

Of the names I have been called, I think I like Shrevil the best, thanks to Sandy. Hot 20 sensation, now that was in college, cultural sexy when I was the cultural secretary, bubbly, sodma, soda, quicksilver, the list is endless.

3 comments:

  1. yaaapaaaaa..this is total drama queen stuff!!! i cant handle this...somebody stop her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who will or can stop me honey! Only you have the power! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some one delete her account please!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tell me who told you all these, I bet they were all drunk and out of their senses!

    Listen to your mom ... mom knows best .. ok ?!!

    :P :P :P

    ReplyDelete