Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Bluetooth for the next gen!

I am not technology dependent. It was forced on me, by this crazy world that believes that technology is everything. I think it’s all a load of crap.

A camera ten years ago needed film and what not processing, today I have a Canon D 1000, which is a graduation from my Samsung digital camera. I had a 1100 four years ago and I have a 3600 slide after a series of phone changes and losses. I have a Sony television which is a huge upgrade after my 20 year old BPL that had no remote even. So I lived a life without latest technology upgrades for a long time.

Why I wonder should I want a 31 lakh worth camera when I have one worth half a lakh that works really well for me anyways. Then I think that the prices are bound to fall in future and I will pick it up eventually so I will use the technology that is slightly behind times but exciting none the less.

This technology upgrade is crazy, next there will be Bluetooth stench bombs, if you want to bother your manager when he is in an important meeting, send him an anonymous Bluetooth stench bomb. If the girl you have a crush on is sitting with another guy, send him one, so you do something here and the stench is transferred by Bluetooth.
Bluetooth babies will be the next big thing. If your boyfriend or husband is away and you want to or have to have a baby, then insemination through Bluetooth will happen and instead of a test tube baby, it will be a Bluetooth baby. If people are doing it virtually and online, this is the obvious graduation. ;)

Wow, the scope is endless, I can think of so much more, but I have to put my energies to some usful work. Sigh!

2 comments:

  1. Hahahhaaaa... nice one ;-) I like ittttt... especially the stench bomb part...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madam a correction, the price of the camera you have talked about it actually 3.1 lakhs and not 31 lakhs... I just figured the correct price out... its lenses do go upto 12-14 lakhs!

    By the way, if stench could be transfered thru bluetooth, your phone would stink all day! :P

    ReplyDelete