Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Phah to wet bathrooms, the root cause of all my misery!!

I hate wet bathrooms. I just can’t stand them, the very thought of stepping into one makes me sick, really badly sick. I hate it. The water is all over the place, the sink counter is wet and the toilet seat is wet and the floor is all drippy and the mess is so bad, I had rather live in a land where I can magically clean a bathroom before I even see it. Like close my eyes and wah la, I have a nice dry tiled bathroom that is clean and neat and suits my style.

I hate it if the shampoo bottles are leaky or have dried shampoo on the edges, I don’t like loofahs on the counter, and they should hang down from hooks so they can drip dry. The soap dish should be one which does not leak out soap or water; the excess water should soak up right away. I can’t handle it if the toothpaste tube is squeezed out from the middle; it has to be bottom to top, upwards only. All shampoo and body wash and other bottles should be dry and not dripping with water or shampoo.

The counter has to be dry and clean and with no speck of dust or powders on it. The floor has to be clean and should not have foot prints on it at all. The bathing section has to be either closed off or the floor has to be mopped after a shower.

The whole darned place should smell of nice things like menthol, fruit, woody smells and all the good fragrances in life that are worth living for.

I am soooooo impressed whenever I see a clean bathroom, immensely overjoyed actually. My judgments of people are way off normalcy; I will just love you if you have a clean bathroom. I am currently displaced from mine and I am hating that it is no more under my control and no matter how many times I clean it, until I become the sole owner again, its gonna get all messed up. Sigh! Oh how I wish I was a witch, I’d be the cleanest one around! A witch with an OCD. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment