Monday, July 13, 2009

Lazy Butt = Unattended Phone Trouble!

I have an entirely screwed up phone, much like me I must say. Random craziness, its so pissing off at times, and then when I am just half a centimeter from losing it, I laugh out hysterically, it helps you know.

My phone has a weird problem; it does not switch on or switch off with the designated button. If by chance it drains battery and dies, which happens at least once in a week thanks to my excessive use, I have to wait. The phone has an alarm that rings even when the phone is switched off, which is something about this phone I discovered recently. So, every morning at 6 the alarm goes off even if the phone is switched off.

If the phone is dead, I charge it al night and then I wait for the alarm to ring and for the phone to ask me, if I want to switch it on. Now why all this circus I ask myself, then I realize, I’m one heck of a bloody lazy butt, I don’t want to go sit in a queue at the nokia service center and then get it fixed, I had much rather sleep the night out and wait till the alarm chooses to ring. Works just as well you see…

No comments:

Post a Comment