Monday, August 17, 2009

An unbroken jinx...

I am shower jinxed. Like completely, maybe I did something really bad to a shower sometime in the past. Every single time I have to use a shower it either breaks or does not work or some such shower related mishap happens.

I don’t remember the last time I turned on a tap, (the one with the shower option with it) and the tap came on. Never has it been kind enough to not shower my whole being with water spewing down on me. Sigh, I have had so many of these, yet I never manage to remember to keep my eyes open to see if it’s on shower mode or tap mode.

With such an obsessive compulsive nature that drives me to the taps in alien houses to wash my feet all the time, I don’t see a respite from the showers and I don’t have any hopes of developing a careful outlook to life ever! So I resign to the fact that I am shower jinxed and live with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment