Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Traffic and Monday blues!

As I sat in the car driving to a wedding last night, I lost my patience entirely. It took me six whole minutes each to clear all the signals on my way and even at eight the roads were spewing out traffic. I saw an era pass by me as I waited for the signals to take pity on me and change colour.

The roads are bad and the traffic runs riot, everyone is in such a hurry. The women drive badly enough but the men behave like absolute jackasses. I think all the gorgeous women in Bangalore are sitting out in their houses waiting for them desperately, that’s the only possible explanation for the kind of rush the men on roads seem to be in.

The traffic gets worse by the day and my patience keeps waxing and waning which is not the greatest of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment