Monday, August 10, 2009

Snarls and Smiles

There is no such thing as a free lunch. Everything comes in packages. No one is true or truthful. All hypocrites in guises of sweet human beings. Disdainful and disgusting. There are tolerance levels and there are limits to being mean and getting away with it. What seems all nice today might just fight back tomorrow.

There are people that are nice not because they don’t know how to be nasty, but because they choose to be good. I can bite off and yell and scream and behave in malicious wickedness but I prefer to deal with the world with a smile not with a snarl. That does not mean I am naïve or weak. Watch out, or I will sharpen my claws. You can’t mess with me, if you are, I am letting you and watching the game and sniggering.

No comments:

Post a Comment