Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A red kinda BLAH!

Let me count the times is an interesting story, I remember reading Martin Amis in English Honors’ three years ago. It was about how many times and in how many ways the narrator of the story had made love to his wife.

I am talking about counting the times, yes, but I am referring to the number of times I have lost my temper and behaved in an unpardonable manner. I lost it today; I saw red again for the nth time this month. I have been rude and angry and upset in turns, I would love to blame it on the hormones in the body but sadly even they are running in my blood stream and I should have a semblance of control over them at least.

I am disappointed that I have given in to these feelings and emotions running havoc in my brain and I have barely managed to escape a bout of anger harbored against me. God bless my soul, and I hope I find some peace somewhere soon. Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment