Friday, August 7, 2009

Strays

There are so many thoughts running through my head. I have so much to write about and i am short of time. I think of something and i forget about it entirely as i have passed over the thought and i am buried in so many others.

They are straying into the recesses of the mind and are reading into the nuances of the images in my head. It is a blue feeling at times and blah at times. Thoughts are so unbounded and wander in so much freedom without the realms of anything holding them back. They are swimming in imaginative creativity, blending into reality and suspend all else. I wish everyday in my life was like that, a journey into unbounded alternate reality, just straying to places my soul and spirit choose to wander about in, just to be in absolute suspension, away from all else.

No comments:

Post a Comment