Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A list

My mind is craving for a rest, I am feeling all drained and I need to figure out a way to sort out the tangles in my head. I am suffering from an overload and there are too many strands of thought slipping away unattended to. I want a pensieve, to draw them out and put them in tiny vials so I can look at them at a later stage.

How I envy Hermione and her time turner, she has enough time and when she needs more, she just turns it, one turn one hour. Or I could also do with an extra added 24 hours a day. The things I can manage then wow, now that is topping my wish list which includes:

More Time, lots of it
Some more travelling around the world
A cave behind a waterfall and green ivy curtains
A lovely lab or pug or golden retriever to call my own
A lot more greenery and no tree felling
Bike rides, car rides, glider and jet rides and boat rides
Rappelling, Climbing, Sporting
The sun, sands, seas and stretching beaches
Cameras and pictures
Technology
A bullet for myself
Lots of ice creams and my favourite junk without messing my skin or adding to my waistline
Great Health and some more energy
Freedom from stupid politics at work or elsewhere
Nicer people who are not playing games and are genuine
The freedom to enjoy my happiness and peace
Lesser advice and lesser interference

Some of them are easy, some impossible, som every attainable. So I will manage to get some and not get some, but what the heck, I’m trying and I have no idea of giving up at all. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment