Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Idea of Justice!

Daddy's gonna buy you a diamond ring...

Nope, Ma just got me The Idea of Justice. I lowe it. It has to be lowwe, only that can express the w depths of lowwwwwwwweeeee.

She spent hours in crossword today. I envy her that. Its been ages since i went bookstore hopping. Once i spent eight hours in Crossword, just shuffling along bookshelves, soaking in the air that was fragrant with the smell of books. Blossom, Prism, Sapna, Select, Premier, Gangarams, Bookworms - both the stores. Landmark, Timeout, Depot.

I still hold Blossom and Bookworm closest to my heart. Miss the days of book journeys. My library at home is overflowing i have so much reading to catch up on and i have only one lifetime on hand.

Just finished Thorn Birds, its beautiful and exceptionally well woven. reading princess now, its intense and evokes an unruly anger, The Idea of justice awaits.

Then there is Amy Tan's 'The Bone setter's Daughter' waiting along with Orhan Pamuk's 'the New Life' and 'Istanbul', the list is currently endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment