Tuesday, September 22, 2009

It smells like Pasta spirit!

I make amazing Pasta, my Prabhu boy does not like eating pasta anywhere else because i make it a lot better, so he says.

Saturday was the second day in the "Today is not your day, tomorrow does not look good either" series. I had promised NJ that i would teach him the fine art of pasta making as i knew it. I went over and his mom had vacated the kitchen for our experiments. Our shopping took till four as we went for this Kathak performance thing in between. We start at four and then i lived through it barely. I will post NJ's version here for everyone's benefit and will stop at this for now. The process made me drwon like twelve glasses of cranberry juice.

Then, i went to Prabhu boy's house and made some more pasta for dinner. So Saturday was pasta day.

Now i can still smell the pasta in my memory so vividly.

No comments:

Post a Comment