Monday, September 7, 2009

I am so taken!

It’s been an interesting week, there have been intense squabbles, topsy turvy anger, everything run amok. I have not had the time to breathe since college started. It seems like a very routine week again. The only thing that happened this week was the Yoga celebration, which went off really well.

Oh yes, we moved into our new house. When I say that, it feels so strange, our house, now I have an ‘our house’ and a ‘mom’s house’. I can’t help smiling; fortunately it’s just a four minute walk from my current home. I am super thrilled about the prospect of throwing house warming parties and all that. The best part is that I have a house where everything will be mine, well not entirely so, but still I like sharing with the boy who lives there. Goodness gracious me! It’s hilarious, this whole thing, I never imagined I would be so thrilled at the prospect of living with someone and enjoying it.

Shifting and cleaning and dusting and all the everyday stuff can be really exciting.

I am so taken by the whole nine yards of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment