Monday, October 5, 2009

I lie in wait for the next blow!

There is a constant drone in the background. My desk is so full of pinned up stuff and everything seems to be caving in. The noise in the background is jarring; it’s the bloody vacuum cleaner. I am waiting for a phone call. I just got some interesting news and I have the whole thought flow already in running.

It’s been an interesting two weeks. Life has her way of making sure you are grounded in such harsh reality that you do not even have the time to be in denial. I am not sure anymore if the way I am feeling is justified. Crossroads, yet again. The whole cycle of madness is repetitive.

You are relieved one moment by the thought that you have tackled one lot; the other is waiting with worse in store. I am waiting for the next one now; every day is like a new thunderbolt waiting to strike. I have no idea when I can let myself recline without fretting. It gets so hard after a while to wait for the next blow.

No comments:

Post a Comment