Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Goodbye!

Why have I not written in such a looong time? Tsck, ponder, think. Is it one of the blocks again? One of the many writing blocks. Time is not a factor, I have written nonstop in times that have been beyond packed. Life is currently contorted, confounded and convoluted. I am quintessentially intellectualizing and that is leading to the ever normal choices versus decisions confusion.

Its bye bye to CoreObjects in a couple of days. Two years have blown by and it feels like it was just yesterday. I am all jumbled feelings now. I quit and I am relieved I did for multiple reasons. But something feels shut down, over, end of an era kinds. I am going to finally get the break I have been waiting for and now I am unsure of what will happen and if I will really enjoy this break. Its goodbye on Friday and let’s see what happens after…

Memoirs of a Core gone by:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=129481&id=586307422&l=f0d9acfd64

No comments:

Post a Comment