Wednesday, November 11, 2009

City Bloxx, the death of me!

I sit crouched over the phone for hours and with my super sickening eye sight its not the most recommended thing. But I am addicted to the darned thing, not the messages or the calls, but City Bloxx the game on my phone.

You have a huge plot of land and you have to build your city by adding new buildings, as you build you grow in population and with that you get more posh and newer types of buildings. Goodness this will be the death of me, I am playing all the time glued to the tiny screen.

Avi, Varsha andb Bharat have vowed to delete it, but miraculously when they did try the only game on the phone that did not het erased was this.

An addiction that I am living with and I am putting the people around me though it as well. Well, I am playing now also. Sigh. Some things just cannot be helped. It was age of empires before, well this now!

No comments:

Post a Comment